Hey Spankos! Ms Welts here! I know its been a long time! I have been taking a break from fetlife, message boards, and chat rooms for the last few months. I need a nice long break. We have a huge life change coming soon and while I am excited I am also overwhelmed! I am working extremely hard at my own business, and since I make everything by hand, do all the sales, pictures, online work, emails, etc. I just don’t have the energy to handle all the other sites right now! We will be making huge changes to this site soon and I hope you are as excited as we are!
Now about the title, Self-Spanking!!!!!!!
This is a highly asked set of questions, and a very common situation that nearly every spanko finds themselves in at one time or another in their life. Lets be honest, even in a relationship, spanko or not, you do think about it from time to time. Draping yourself over the side of the couch and spanking your bare butt until you can’t stand it?
Then there are those who are not in a spanking relationship, this becomes even more important.
Don’t go grabbing your hairbrush and start spanking just yet! Lets talk about ways to make your self spanking more fulfilling!
First lesson is about the mind! You want to be in the proper mindset to make it meaningful. Spanking is not as easy as people portray it in the movies.
Start out with a good, long, hard, discussion with yourself. Ask yourself a few questions!
1. Can you handle spanking yourself? Are you able to spank yourself? Not everyone is capable of self spanking! Do not feel bad if you can’t do it. You are human and we all approach things differently.
2. Do you have proper alone time to handle a spanking?
3. Do you have proper implements to use in a spanking? We will discuss this more in an implement blog. Some can use their hand and make it hard enough, others can not.
4. Do you want to do discipline or erotic self spanking? There is a huge difference from start to finish!
5. Are your motivations for trying self-spanking in the right place? Are you just trying to get spanked to be spanked? Or are you ready for taking this step in your spanking lifestyle?
6. Are you being forced into self-spanking? Self-spanking is used a lot in online relationships. If this is not something your comfortable with but a “Top,” “ER,” etc forcing the issue? Stop!
After you have had time to question what you are doing lets go over a few things to prepare!
Step 1: Deciding you need a spanking. So you have earned a spanking? Think about why you have earned the spanking. Have you been getting bad grades in college? Have you been lazy at work? Have you been mean to others? Not doing your chores? Tisk Tisk….you need a spanking. So figure out why it is that you are getting your spanking!
Step 2: Write it down! Start a journal or notebook. Write down what you have done wrong, and assign yourself a punishment. Make sure it is something you can handle and you better make sure that it is hard enough!
Step 3: Timing! Make sure you choose a time to deal with your misbehavior. Remember that spankings can be loud and you want to make sure that it is a time where no one will hear what you are doing!
Step 4: Location! Location! Location! The location of your spanking is very important, we will talk more about this in the position blog but you want a location where you can be comfortable enough to be able to reach around and handle this discipline!
In the next lesson we will discuss implements. I will show you some things that we use and where you can get some good self-spanking items!
Thank you for all the support spankos!