Hey Spankos!!!! Miss Welts here!!
Having a crappy night full of pain and inability to sleep. I was reading Jon’s post about starting out and it inspired me to add some of my own information.
I get asked all the time, “How did you get started?” I don’t know if I ever got started per say, I never really had to. Unlike Jon I was spanked from the age of at least 2 until I was a pre-teen. There isnt many people in my life that did not get the chance to spank me growing up. Babysitters, parents, grandparents, teachers, principals, and troop leaders….im sure I have left others out. Spanked for missing a shot in the big basketball game? Yes I had that type of coach. It was just how it was in my childhood. I can’t and quite frankly do not try and explain it.
Given that I was always disciplined for even the smallest transgression I could not go long without it. It seems after spanking wore off and my parents then found themselves without a plan and just turned off and decided to never punish me again. No grounding or the sort. Actually, I take that back they did ground me one day….my sister ran away and I was the one grounded….yeah.
****My PSA, if you are under the age of 18 Please for one exit this site, and two never follow what I did.****
When I was 15 I was tired of getting away with everything and started to search out on my own. I guess its where you can say I finally realized I was a spanko. Though let me tell you its hard not to realize it when your bent over your hot male babysitter’s lap and he is busting your butt because you did something on purpose just to get spanked. We aren’t here to discuss that now!! I did some research and learned that my best friend was a spanko. I wound up dating several guys who either were spankos or I at least got them to go along for the ride.
Eventually I started venturing out and spanking others and met a lot of people that way.
Here are a few things I have learned along the way, hope they help!
1. Everyone was new at some point. Ask questions, don’t be afraid of the “pros” or those that seem to have all the experience. We all received and given our first spankings before. It takes years to build the strength to handle a tough session. It also is equally as hard to give a proper spanking.
2. Don’t be afraid to suck!!! Okay so that first spanking you cried with the first hand spank? Thats fine!! You couldn’t swing the paddle hard enough? Okay! There is always next time. Don’t let your fears of not being good and not being able to handle it stop you from experiencing this side of your life.
3. Say No!! You can say no, it does not matter if your the spanker or spankee. If you do not like how the spanking is going say so. Many times as a spanker I have refused to continue on because I did not believe where it was going was beneficial to the spankee.
4. Speak UP!!!! Do not leave a comment unsaid. It might take the fun out of that first spanking but if you want it to happen tell the spanker BEFORE your session. Your likely to forget in the excitement of the moment and you do not want to miss out on valuable chances. Also knowing exactly what will happen can put the spanker and spankee both at ease going into the session.
5. Make some noise!!! I hate hearing people talk about how they are so afraid to spank because of noise in hotels and so forth. Don’t be!! Your a consenting adult and have every right to do what you please in the room you pay for!! Now im not saying make people think your being murdered! Worst thing that will happen is a cop will show up and you both have to admit your doing a consensual spanking and all is well!! I have personal experience with this and its kinda embarrassing but funny!
6. Don’t take it all off!! Are you not comfortable with nudity or would feel comfortable with your panties on? There is nothing wrong with that!! I will say its easier to judge how the spanking is going based on actually seeing skin but its a personal preference. Make your feelings known ahead of time! But are you like me and a body is a body? By all means take it off and get going!!!
7. Give Feedback!! Some spankers do not like talking during the spanking and that is fine. But if it does not hurt enough say something, if you don’t like a position, be heard. At the end of the spanking or sometime later tell the spanker what you thought. What worked, what didn’t. It will only benefit you in the long run to be able to only use what works for you.
8. Breathe!! This is something Jon forgets quite frequently. Breathe!! I know its stressful, it hurts, it gets hot. But you have to breathe. If you tense up and forget to breathe it hurts far greater than it should. Take a moment and breathe. If it is going too fast ask for it to slow down. Stay as calm as possible to take in every moment of the experience!!
9. Don’t worry about others!!! Afraid someone will know? Afraid someone will out you? Don’t be. Most of my highschool knew what I was doing and guess what? It didn’t change a thing in my life. If someone finds you on these online boards then they would have to explain why they themselves were on the site!! What you do as consenting adults is perfectly fine and legal. Don’t let anyone make you afraid to be yourself!!
10. HAVE FUN!!!! You only get each spanking once. Enjoy it, or loathe it, or fear it. But just be in the moment and take it for what it is. Punishment or fun, learn from it and take the time to actually soak it in!
Anywho, Thats enough rambling tonight!!! Sleep Well Spankos!!